Monday 28 April 2014

Ooh La La DT - Faithful Friends

Morning everyone!
Hope you are all well and raring to start another week.  Some of you may know that I run the OLL challenge blog but Wendi gave me special dispensation to only design a card when I could.  Well, this fortnight I could cos I love the Faithful Friends CD (and all the others produced by OLL!!!)  Why don't you pop on over to the blog and join in the fun with the talented DT.

Housework and ironing on the agenda today, boohoo!
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Image & Papers - Faithful Friends CD by Ooh La La Creations
Dies - Love Hearts / Mini Love Hearts by Clearly Besotted
Pearl - The Hobby House
Ribbon - stash

Challenges :
Crafty Catz - Anything
Crafty Little Fairies - Furry Friends
Little Miss Muffet - Anything
Party Time Tuesday - Anything
Sieze the Birthday - Anything Birthday
Southern Girls - Stripes

8 comments:

Tammi said...

great colors on your creation! Thanks so much for joining us at SGCB!

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Anne, I love your image and the blue and Kraft combination.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

Great card Anne! I love the CD's too! Those papers are just fab!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Unknown said...

great card. I really like the colours you've used. Thank you so much for joining us in our Anything goes challenge at Crafty Catz !
Mirella DK
DT Crafty Catz challenge – Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet image. I love how you have showcased it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Ciska said...

Such a lovely image Anne, great male birthday card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic male type creation Anne.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx