Sunday 23 March 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge - Template

Wow, doing challenges certainly gets the old grey matter into gear! This challenge from Tilda & Co Challenge Blog has the title 'Template' where I have had to make a card using the template given. I find I always make the same type of cards so this gets me out of the rut which is a good thing. I have used 'Tilda in Wellies' and have glittered her wings with DecoArt Glamour Dust and the flowers, spots on her wellies and petticoat with Carysma Tropical Sunset Glitter. I'm going to give this card to my daughter as it's her birthday on Tuesday. I'm not too sure about the colours, not my usual thing at all but hey, remember, I'm doing something different today.

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the hints of glitter

angeljakki said...

very art deco, simple and chic

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card!!

Marlene x

Shary said...

Great monochromatic card. You did a great job of the sketch.

tracie said...

Fabulous card, I love it :-)x

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Card!!!!

Lorraine said...

Great to see a card with small splashes of colour, the glitter is very effective.

Becky said...

Love the style of your card xx

Lavender Rose said...

This is very effective, love the glitter and mono style!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great card - the glitter is very effective!