Monday 23 June 2008

Oh! I've Been Thrice Tagged

I've never been tagged before but today it happened. I've been well and truly tagged by three people, Ann, Beryl and Sue. Now to answer the questions.
Ten Years Ago
I was doing housewifely things and working. I was also studying for a Post Grad Degree in Human Resource Management but the highlight of life was our three holidays a year to somewhere hot and sunny. I hadn't even thought about crafting then!
Five Thing on Today's To Do List
1 : Make a birthday card for my very bestest friend
2 : Pack my case as I'm off on Wednesday to the UK for a week
3 : Download some new music onto my phone for the plane
4 : Shhh ...... ironing
5 : Spend some time with hubby when (no, I think that will be if) all the other chores are done!
Snacks I Enjoy
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!
Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire
To be honest, I wouldn't know where to start. I'd just like to make sure my husband and I and our family were comfortably off and never have to think about money again ...... I have a feeling that is only a dream though!
Places I Have Lived
Perth (Scotland as opposed to Oz), Kinross and Spain
The 5 I'm Tagging - Edna : Daisy : Nikki : Lorraine : Annie
Like my taggers said, I make no apologies for tagging the five people I have chosen as every one of them produces outstanding work and if my tagging draws attention to them then my tags will not have been in vain.

No comments: