Sunday 12 October 2008

Blog Candy - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Suzanne at Slumber Cards has some wonderful blog candy on offer with a little challenge attached. Here's what she says on her blog
"I want to do something special for my blogoversary and 30,000 hits. The October "Think Pink" campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness is very close to my heart and I am sure it is the same for many of you too, so when the new "Tilda Think Pink" stamps were released on Saturday I was straight on the site to order 2 Tildas and a couple of sentiments. I have decided as you girls have been so kind and supportive over the past year I am going to give one of each ... a BCA Tilda and sentiment along with lots of pink goodies ... to make your cards with. I am going to keep this open for the whole month of October and I will get my Mum to choose a winner on Friday 31st October at 20.00 hrs.
Here is what I would like you to do ... if you have time can you make a pink card and send it to someone who could do with a little tender loving care. It would be lovely if it was someone who's life has been touched by this terrible disease but it can be anyone who could do with a kind word and a beautiful card to cheer them up. I am sure we all know someone."
Check out her blog for more details.

No comments: