Thursday 2 October 2008

Di Hickman - Sketch Oct #1

This, and the card to follow, have been very difficult as they are for my friend to send to her brother who is in a hospice at the moment for respite care. She is an extremely talented crafter herself but is finding it hard to make these cards. Never one to miss an opportunity I created this card using Di Hickman's 'Oct #1 Sketch'.
Materials :
BP - Swimming Pool Stripe and Seabreeze Polka Dots from Doodlebug
Stamp - Wish Upon a Star Collection by Jayne Nestorenko
Peeloffs, Brad and Ribbon from my stash

8 comments:

Beryl (bik59) said...

Lovely cheery card, will cheer up anyone not feeling very well
Beryl x

** Irene ** said...

I love your card especially the stamp.

luv
irene
( irend on JS forum)

Annie said...

a beautiful card to cheer someone up. hugs, annie x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Honey great card, I love Jaynes little mice and this one is just right to cheer someone up
Hugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

Oh I do hope it cheers him up a little, it's such a happy card
Love Becky xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A smashing card!

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely Anne - and ideal for the occasion
Ann x

Di Hickman said...

Fun card you made from the sketch! Love the pick me up kind of cards, they suit any occasion really! Love it! TFS!