Wednesday 19 November 2008

Class - 20.11.08




How organised am I this week - not sitting at midnight trying to fathom out what to do at class the following day!
The papers I have used on the first card are by kind permission of Jak Heath. Please check out her fantastic blog and you can download the free Christmas design here. I've used stardream card as the background and the sentiment is computer generated.
The second card images were sent to me by my best friend in the UK. I have used angel hair as a background and decoupaged the image. The other bits and pieces are from my craft stash.

7 comments:

Beryl (bik59) said...

Lovely cards Anne, how nice to be so organised
Beryl x

** Irene ** said...

Anne, simply stunning and gorgeous. I love the lady.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sue said...

Wish I was organised lol! Love the cards, well done.

Beryl said...

I'll definitely check out that lovely paper from Jak. Great cards again. I'd love to be in your class - not least because I'd be in Spain.
Beryl xx

Beryl (bik59) said...

Hi Anne, could you possibly pay me a quick visit as I have a wee something for you
Beryl x

Sue said...

Have left you a little something on my blog.

Becky said...

Hi Anne!
Such classy cards hon, love them!
Hope you are well and preparing for a nice Christmas in the sun!
Love Becky xx