Saturday 6 June 2009

Congrats & Anniversary

I got a couple of commissions from my market stall this morning - both are for tomorrow - no pressure there then! Anyway I've made a couple of quick cards.

Congratulations
The congratulations one had to have a collie pup on the front so I hope this picture is ok. It is for a scholastic achievement.
Elements :
Image & BP - Google images
Sentiment - computer generated
Bits & Pieces - from stash

45th Wedding Anniversary
I looked up the meaning of a 45th anniversary and it said sapphire but unfortunately I didn't have anything dark blue in my stash so I've made this one on a blue theme.
Elements :
BP & Images - Cornflower from Fleur D'Imagination CD by Ooh La La Creations
Edging Punch - Scallop Dot by Martha Stewart
Sentiment - computer generated
Bits & Pieces - stash

4 comments:

AliMayes said...

Two lovely cards and that puppy is so sweet!!
Ali xx

Beryl said...

Full marks for two lovely cards and the speed you've made them in. Love the blue one especially.
Beryl xx

spiritofcreativity said...

Both lovely cards Anne but I think the blue one is my favourite
Ann x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Anne these are gorgeous being an animal lover that little puppy one is rather nice but I also love that blue one it looks so elegant...great job on both.

Hugs
Lorraine x