Tuesday 2 June 2009

Digital Tuesday


Hi everyone! Hoping to get a bit of crafting and blogging done today as well as make a couple of commissions. This card is for the Digital Tuesday challenge which this week is a Sketch. I've created this card totally with digital downloads. I'm only just getting into this type of crafting but I'm finding it fantastic as everything is at your fingertips all the time and it does save some cash! OH will be happy about that. I've had to flip the layout to accomodate the image.

Elements :
Papers - from the Milly Friendship Charity Kit by Tinker & Co
Image - from the Romance Bears kit by Cuddly Buddly
Sentiment - computer generated

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Great job! LOVE that image...so adorable! Thanks for playing at DTC!

Amy Johnson said...

Sweet card! I love the image! I'm new to digital images too, and I think I've fallen in love. They are so much more inexpensive than rubber, so much cheaper, and easier to use and store. Thanks so much for playing the DTC!

Lora said...

Oh I love that image, so cute.
You did a great job with the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at the DTC
Lora x

Ellie said...

This is so adorable. I love that image and the paper is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at the DTC.

Martha said...

ahh how cute, thanks for playing with us at DTC :)

Jaspere said...

Your card is simply adorable and I love how it turned out.

Beryl said...

Does that mean the backing paper is a digital one too? It's lovely. Great card.
Beryl xx

Mrs. Fence said...

Ooh, it's adorable! I just love it!

Anjou Krelovich said...

So sweet! The colors are wonderful!

spiritofcreativity said...

Great card Anne
Ann x

Maria Matter said...

Anne, this is adorable! Such a sweet image and lovely papers! So glad you were able to play along with us at the DTC!!!
Blessings, Maria

Emma said...

Hi Anne
Aw gorgeous card and really cute. Love the image.
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x