Monday 10 August 2009

Sketch & Stash


I haven't done a challenge other than my DT one for ages but when I saw Sketch #16 on Sketch & Stash this week I just had to have a go. The new element in this challenge is the stamp which dropped into my mailbox this morning .... and being a true crafter, just had to play!




Elements :
Backing Paper : Organic and Grain from the Granola Collection by Basic Grey
Image : Manga Girl #1 by Sugar Nellie, coloured with Sakura Stardust pens
Sentiment : Computer generated
Other bits and bobs from stash

6 comments:

Becky said...

I love your card Anne, your new stamp is so cute, love the sentiment too!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Anne, I love the image and the sentiment is just perfect, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

pinky said...

This is really gorgeous, love that image.
Pinky

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear this is stunning what a fabulous colour combo you have used and your colouring is terrific, and I love the image
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, such a sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

Hi, Anne!
I tought it would be funny to visit someone with the same name as myself. I haven't seen to many profiles with it. *lol*
But I found you, and you have a great blog with many beautiful creations. Thanks for the inspiration!
-Anne-