Friday 25 September 2009

ABC Design Team Call




The ABC challenge site is holding a DT call as unfortunately two of their team have had to resign due to family commitments.

ABC is a fortnightly challenge that I try to take part in as much as I can and would love to be given the opportunity to be part of their team.

I think the cards that I have chosen show my particular style which I think is a fairly simple one. Win or not, I wish the new team all the best and look forward to continuing to take part in the challenges.

UPDATE : Didn't make the DT but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Hope the new girls have a great time and look forward to seeing their creations.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous, especially love the butterfly one.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for entering our DT call - good luck!
Helen x

spiritofcreativity said...

Your style is gorgeous Ann and good luck with the DT call - you'd be an asset to any DT.
Ann x