Wednesday 11 November 2009

CPS



I feel rather guilty about using this card for a challenge as I heard today that a friend of mine has just lost her brother.  This card was inspired by a blogging friend of mine, Irene of All Occasion Cards as I think it is a very simple design and just what is required on such a sad occasion.  The CPS sketch was perfect in its simplicity.

Challenge :

Elements :
Sentiment - computer generated
Backing - Victoria Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug
Edging - Scallop Dot Punch by Martha Stewart
Pearls - Joanna Sheen
Nesties and Backing edged using Sakura Pen-touch Silver

5 comments:

Beryl said...

It's a beautiful elegant card Anne - I'm sure Irene will be flattered that she has been your inspiration for this one.
Beryl xx

Beryl (bik59) said...

Just perfect for the occasion Anne,
Beryl x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card.
luv
Debby

spiritofcreativity said...

I don't think you should feel guilty about the challenge Anne - the sketch helped you to make a very elegant card for a very sad occasion that will help to give your friend some comfort and you should be proud of that.
Ann x

Irene said...

Hello Anne

I've just been looking at your cards since I last visited, and they are so beautiful, and this is no exception. I'ts elegant, gorgeous and simple but beautiful, and so right for the occasion.
I love your use of the pearls. Perfection.

luv
irene
xxxx