Saturday 4 December 2010

Bits of News

Hi folks!  The road outside had been cleared - first time in a week so I don't feel like a prisoner any more.  Perhaps we'll be able to get the cars out of the drive and actually get somewhere on 4 wheels.  It hasn't affected me so much but poor hubby, he's had to walk to work, taking over an hour each way.  Anyway, things are looking up and there's actually a thaw on.  I took this picture earlier this morning


doesn't the sky look as though it could almost be summer - until you see what's underneath the blue bits!

________________________________________

I have had the honour of being asked to join another design team.  I am so lucky at the moment that people seem to like what I'm doing.  It does give you the incentive to carry on.  This time I have been asked to join One Stitch At A Time and I'll be showing you my first DT design with them on 12 December.  Unfortunately I don't have my DT badge as yet for my blog but it will be there in the fullness of time.
________________________________________

Tomorrow is the 100th challenge at The Crafty Pad so will you please pop along and find out what the challenge is and also play along with some of the fun that's organised to celebrate this event.  Here is a sneaky peek of my design.  Ha Ha, you'll need to wait till tomorrow to see the full shebang!


Speak to you again soon.
Hugs

Anne

3 comments:

pinky said...

Well you are going to be a busy woman, congratulations on your new dt post. And why wouldn't people ask you onto their teams, your cards are stunning!! Love your pictures, the sky certainly is gorgeous these days.
Pinky

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on your new DT Spot Anne, you are going to be busy staying on top of all those deadlines! lol

Glad you are finally being released from your snowy prison, I can't believe your hubby had to walk to work so far away! Wow!
Take care!!
hugs & blessings!

Liz said...

Great to have you delighted you will be there one week today

Liz xx