Monday 20 June 2011

Going AWOL

Just a quick note to let you know I won't be around much this week as Mr C and I are off to Wales tomorrow until Thursday for our luxury dog training break.  It sounds like fun and I'm sure we'll enjoy it and Cassie will be the most obedient dog in the universe when we get back!  Hopefully I'll have some photos to show and I'll tell you all about our experience at the end of the week.  I'm off to hang out some washing and get the vacuum out :(  Take care everyone and happy crafting while I'm away. xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun Anne - are you sure it's the dog that is getting the training and not you and Mr C??? LOL
hugs
Dawn xx

Doreen said...

Have a great time Anne.xxx

Beryl K said...

Enjoy!
Beryl x

pinky said...

Have fun mrs:)

iReneM said...

Three days 'sit and stay' sounds good to me :-)

xx

Sandra H said...

Have a fab time.:) Sandra H

KraftyKoolKat said...

Have fun Anne. I don't think you will need the training as if your dog is anything like the dogs I know you already do as your dog says. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandra H said...

Have a great time.:) Sandra H