Sunday 27 May 2012

For a Little One


Morning peeps! What a gorgeous morning again, in fact it's been a fantastic week but according to Mr Forecast it's to get cooler again come Tuesday so best make the most of today and tomorrow.

I've been MIA a lot again and will be for a while yet.  Our daughter, her partner and our granddaughter moved into ours yesterday as the lease was up on the house they were in and they haven't been able to find anything suitable and at a reasonable price.  Unfortunately landlords are taking advantage of the lack of council housing for the young ones and the last landlord they had was just a nightmare.  There were quite a few things on her 'to do' list when they moved in a year ago and they're still waiting to be done ... but that's another story!

Anyway, today being Sunday is Sundays with Santa on Facebook and our challenge this week is to make a card for a child.  You'll never believe that already I've been able to tick off everyone on my handcrafted Christmas card list so I'm now onto making cards for my Aunt.  Can you see my halo shining?  I have to admit it's a great feeling.

Off now to make the most of the sun and I hope you have a lovely day too.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Paper - Craft Creations
Image - Lili of the Valley
Gems - Crafty Feeling
Snowflakes - punch by Woodware
Sentiment - Woodware

10 comments:

Purple Crazy said...

Such a cute card Anne, love the sweet image, hugs Wendy x

McCrafty's Cards said...

A delightful card Anne, The image is adorable and I like the paper.
Kevin xx

~Tammy~ said...

This is precious! I am impressed!

I love the shape of this darling Christmas card too!

Sandy said...

Great colour scheme, Love this super nativity image, a fab card,
Sandy

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Anne,love the image .xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely and I am sure your Aunt will love it. Well done you for completing your Christmas card list.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Irene said...

A fabulous card Anne, The image is just cute and adorable.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sandra H said...

So adorable:)x

Beryl said...

Such a sweet image and perfet for a child (well adult too really).
Hope you are enjoying having a house full.
Beryl xx

pinky said...

That is rough all right but aren't they lucky they can move in with you lol. Love the soft colours and sweet little image Anne.