Thursday 28 June 2012

Baby Baby


Hi peeps!  Hope the weather's not too bad where you are.  I can't believe how much rain has fallen over the past few days.  Now that the children are off school it's typical summer holiday weather.  

I've had the afternoon to myself as Mr C has gone to get his hair cut, my daughter is working and my granddaughter is at her friend's house.  My BFFL asked if I would make a card for her daughter to give a friend who has just had a baby.  Normally my friend would come and we would craft together but unfortunately at the moment there just isn't room!  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Anne x



Elements :
Image - Pink Petticoat
Papers - Craft Creations
Letters - from the craft box
Sentiment - computer generated
Die - Madera by Memory Box
Pearls - The Hobby House

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Anne,love the fab image...great colours.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, love this creation so much, hugs Pops x x x

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Anne. Love the fresh feel and what a cute wee image. The weather is just the talking point with everyone lol.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and delicate:)x

Beryl said...

It's gorgeous Anne. Lovely soft blues and a great design.
Beryl xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and such pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Anne

This is so lovely .. .. as you will know from my blog this week I just love baby cards.

Great paper piecing and I love the personalisation.

Great finished look.

Have a lovely weekend. Hope you don't get too much rain!!! We haven't got off to a very good start!!

Love Jules xx