Saturday 9 June 2012

GJWTHF


Hi folks!  I've been AWOL recently, things are a bit hectic at home with one thing and another but today was a 'me' day with the Girls Just Want to Have Fun ladies.  I was so lucky that for their last ever workshop they decided to come to my home town of Perth.  I've had it booked since April and was so looking forward to it.

I can assure you, they didn't disappoint.  I had a brilliant day learning things I'd never tackled before and finding out just how simple it is once you're shown how.  A huge thank you goes to Kath, Debbi and Anne for their patience, hard work and brilliant instruction.

Mr C and I are off to Chester on Monday till Friday, fingers crossed for dry weather.  Hopefully after that I might get back to the craftroom and creating once again.

Hugs
Anne x

  

This was a fabulous project taught by Kath.  The stamps and inks were Tim Holtz along with other lovely glittery things provided by Kath.  It was quite easy to do, just a case of doing it in the right order!  I bought another two packs to make a couple of Christmas pressies, hopefully!


Debbi taught this project of altering a notebook.  The stamps were fabulous and were a mix of Hero Arts, Kanban and La Blanche. Again we got to play with Distress and Alcohol Inks - oh what a mess but great fun and I'm absolutely delighted with the result.  It really all came together in the end.


  


This was the last project I did and it was Anne who took this part of the workshop.  I'm not sure what you call this type of work but we started off with a polystyrene dummy and used a napkin and glue.  The end result looks like fabric - brilliant.  Lots of lovely stamps again and another brilliant finished product.

10 comments:

Claire said...

WOW Anne, everything here is just amazing! Hugs, Claire x

akilli melek said...

was lovely to meet you today Anne, I had a blast...a whole crafty day to myself!
caroline

Sarah said...

These are fabulous Anne. I love Kath's blog and project ideas.

Sarah x

Pami said...

Wow Anne, what amazing projects, the last one is stunning! Pami x

Sandra H said...

Hi Anne, Totally stunning:)x

KraftyKoolKat said...

You deserve to be proud of these Anne they are awesome. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Have a nice 5 days in Chester, it is lovely there. Hope the weather is kind.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

kayc said...

Hi. I met you yesterday at the GWTHF day - What a fantastic time we had. It was nice talking to you. Kathleen

Beryl said...

Gorgeous projects Anne and glad you had such a great day making them. Have a good week - hope the weather plays nice for you.
Beryl xx

Jules said...

Hi Anne

Wow!!

What a fantastic post.

As you know I have been AWOL too .. .. but didn't get up to anything as exciting as this!! Looks like you had a fantastic time.

Love everything you made!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Anne these are totally amazing, I love each and everyone of them, wow, this is such fantastic work so full of creativity and inspiration, superb work.
hugs
Lorraine x