Sunday 3 June 2012

Skiing Snowman


Hi, me again!  Two posts today, this one being for Sundays with Santa on Facebook.  Our theme this week is Sport so my little snowman is skiing his way downhill.

I was really lucky recently when Ellison had a sale which included Sizzix embossing folders.  I've seen the criss cross one on Debby's blog and she said it was discontinued (rats, I thought) so I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it in the sale!  Wow, my fingers were red hot ordering it before it was out of stock!!!  As always, something else had to fall into the basket and it was the other embossing folder I've used on this card.  

Hope you enjoy the rest of the Jubilee weekend.
Hugs
Anne x

PS - apologies for poor picture quality, can never get white card to look right and I had to use my home made light box which obviously isn't working too well!


Elements :
Image - from Christmas Traditions Stickeroos by Penny Black
Embossing - Argyle #2 / Snowflakes by Sizzix
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
Pearls - The Hobby House
Ribbon - from craft box

11 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Anne.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Anne, Oh this is just so beautiful:)x

Claire said...

Cute card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

Very Cute Card!

Sarah x

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Anne!

white is a hard one to photograph isn't it, mine always turn out gray or glaring bright! lol

Beryl said...

He's so cute and the criss cross embossing is lovely. Great card.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Anne.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

pinky said...

Lucky you, love that embossing, its a gorgeous card Anne.

Mary J said...

Oh, I love this one too! Fab embossing with the pearls!

Stephanie said...

Super sweet card Anne & the embossing is a superb touch :) xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Anne loving that fun image, the embossed background and pearls look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x