Thursday 5 July 2012

New CD!


Howdy all my blogging friends!  What a gorgeous day, it's dry AND warm AND sunny!  Don't know how long it will last if the forecast is anything to go by but I'm enjoying it for now.

Mr Postie brought me a little parcel this morning, the new Crafters Companion CD called Mulberry Wood.  It's a Christmas one and I just love the artwork.  I've got peace just now, Mr C is asleep as he's on nightshift, daughter is at work and granddaughter is in town so I thought I'd have a sneaky 5 minutes crafting before getting the iron out then make macaroni cheese for tea.  I'm playing catch up as this card is for last week's Sunday with Santa challenge.

Hope you all have some sunshine to enjoy today.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Paper, Image, Sentiment - from Mulberry Wood CD by Crafters Companion
Twine - from the craft box

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is super cute Anne! Saw the Crafters Companion pick of the week last week and was very impressed! Love the artwork!

Sarah x

Sandra H said...

This is just totally gorgeous and the cd looks amazing :)x

pinky said...

Its so sweet Anne, love the diamond effect up the sides. You sound like a super busy woman!