Sunday 17 February 2013

Christmas on Sunday


Morning folks!
Hope you are all well and raring to go.  Whatever you're doing today I hope you enjoy it.  Now that I'm feeling a bit less tired I really must try to tackle the ironing mountain.  It's easy to wash, you just stuff everything in the machine and switch it on, but until someone invents an ironing robot I suppose I'll just have to get on with it and stop complaining!

Here are another two cards I made last night and they're destined for the Christmas box!
Hugs
Anne x

The first card is for our little club on Facebook called Sunday with Santa.  The theme this week is food.  Easy peasy, two Forever Friends bears with their mince pies!


Elements :
Image - Forever Friends decoupage
Paper - Southfield
Charm & Twine - The Ribbon Girl

Challenge :
Forever Friends - Anything

Here's my second card.  It was a breeze to make.


Elements :
Image - Lili of the Valley topper
Sentiment - from Signature Christmas collection by Clearly Besotted
Ribbon - from a bundle of goodies from Zoe of Stamping Scene who is also a SU Demonstrator

Challenges :
Winter Wonderland - make a Card

21 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Anne,
It's been far too long since I paid you a visit :(
Love the Forever Friends card with their mince pies....so sweet.
Just been having a browse through your blog and I have missed some great makes.
Have a good day
Hugs Sally xxxx

Peanut said...

Oooo, they're both lovely! I suppose I have to get started on net week's CCC card.
Have a blessed Sunday!
hugs, Asha

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both of these are gorgeous Anne. The For Ever Friends is very cute and the colours are great. The L.O.T.V. is adorable.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Awwww both totally stunning cards Anne and Please please please take a look at our challenge at Forever Friends your top card could easily enter as its "Anything Goes" and this really suits the challenge xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Anne, this are both gorgeous I like the sweet ff bears and the LOTV image.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Hello Anne, and welcome to our challenge at Forever Friends "Anything Goes" your card is stunning and it's so nice to see a Forever Friends image too good luck with the challenge and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image! FABulous colours ..
Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at C.S.A.Y.L.
Chrissyxx
Your other cards a cutie too. x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Anne,love the images and fab papers.xxx

Sue said...

These are lovely Anne and I too have some ironing to get started on! its one job I totally hate LOL huggles hun Sue J xx

Claire said...

Two super cute cards. Hugs, Claire x

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful Christmas cards thank you for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Carol said...

Two fab Christmas cards Anne, love both images. I think I need to put ironing on the agenda this week too! Carol x

Heather said...

These are both really cute! The images on both are adorable. Love the texture look on the first one. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Hazel said...

Blogger is playing up - so you might get two comments from me - anyway, what I said was that they are beautiful cards - you are on a super roll with your Christmas cards, Anne - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 112 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. X

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding for my CHNC challenge extra for February x

cotnob said...

These are both lovey Anne, such sweet images on them both - you've certainly been busy!
Pauline
x

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Both are cute! Thanks for joining CHNC Extra challenge this month.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What cuteness! Great arrangements and images. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards Anne. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Debbie x

Wattage said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards, especially the FF one! Planning early for Christmas is always a good move! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friebds, Lisa (DT) x

Linda said...

thanx for joining us over at Foreverfriends with your FF card!! Good luck in the draws!
Linda DT-FF
stampscrapandsmile.blogspot.nl