Sunday, 3 February 2013

Non Traditional Colours


Morning one and all!
I've scheduled this post as Mr C and I will probably being going out for brekkie.  Dobbies do a fabulous breakfast, £5.95 for two including toast and tea, which is often what we do on a Sunday morning.

I had quite an afternoon of crafting yesterday and lost all sense of time!  What a lovely way to spend a Saturday afternoon when Mr C (just off nightshift) and the dog are asleep in bed.  

I have to say my laptop is slowly dying and once we come back from holiday I'm investing in a new one.  It's done me proud as I've had it almost 8 years and have never had a problem with it.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs
Anne xx


Elements :
Papers - from Tis the Season collection by Pink Petticoat
Image - from the Merry Little Christmas collection by Clearly Besotted
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Pearl - The Hobby House
Ribbon - stash

Challenges :
Sunday with Santa - Non Traditional Colours

10 comments:

Beryl said...

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast and didn't come home from Dobbies empty handed either. Great card - love the text bp.
Beryl xx

Sandra H said...

Anne this is really pretty xx

Carol said...

Fab card Anne, hope you enjoyed your brekkie. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the tree, I hope you both enjoyed your Breakfast
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Love this Anne :) nice to pop out for breakfast I'll have to drag hubby out to do that LOL huggles hun Sue J xx

Jules said...

Hi Anne

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast .. .. your dinner is still sitting here with a bit of a skin on it now!! LOL!!!

Lovely card and brilliant papers.

Love Jules xx

pinky said...

Lovely card Anne. OMG I had so many to catch up one, don't know how I was missing them. Hope breakfast was nice.

Doreen said...

Beautiful card. Just love the papers you have used.xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your fabulous Christmas tree card.
luv
Debby

Tip Top said...

Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers