Saturday 2 March 2013

Busy Bee!


Hello!
How are you all today?  I hope you are feeling perky and if not, hope you feel better soon.  It's not cold today but unfortunately it's not so sunshiney!  Not to worry though, there's no rain and that's always a bonus.

I've had it in my mind for a while to sort out the few promarkers I have.  I saw a wonderful idea the other day while rooting around blogland, someone had made a holder using a CD stand.  Well, I thought, I've got one of these lying around so, let's have a go!  My first stumbling block was no little white dots but as that problem has now been overcome, today was the day.


As you can see, I've not got the largest collection of Promarkers but there's room for plenty more should they fall into my shopping basket.  I'm hoping to take a trip to The Papeterie to catch up with some of my lovely blogging and Facebook friends and also see some demos by Nikki Hall from Polka Doodles.  It's something I've been meaning to do for a while as I am told the shop is to be seen to be believed ... saving pennies!

Hopefully I will be back in the evening with something creative.  There's nothing on TV and Mr C is working so I'm going to play in the craftroom later on.  

This afternoon I'm having a meal with my daughter, granddaughter and son.  Daughter and granddaughter both have their birthday while we are in Spain so this is to compensate although no excuse is necessary!

Enjoy the rest of your day and see you later.
Hugs
Anne xx

5 comments:

Debbie said...

These look fab Anne. So glad to have helped.
You will be so happy with them like this, I am, and it makes it so much easier to find the marker you want.
Debbiex

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great idea Anne for storage. I am afraid I have loads of Promarkers and store them in an A5 plastic box according to the colour palette but hubby says I sound like a squirrel rummage for nuts as I try to find the colour I want. Lol!!! I am not sure whether to start collecting Copics instead but not sure if this would even improve my colouring. Lol!!!

Hope you had a good lunch, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Like you I don't have masses either, and they are all shoved together in an RUB. Lovely way to store them so you can see them all easily. Christine

Sandra H said...

Wow they look brilliant there x

pinky said...

That's how I store my spectrum noirs Anne. I would love to go to the Papeterie, you lucky girl. Take some photos while you are there.