Tuesday 2 April 2013

Thank You


Good evening one and all!
Time certainly flies when you're enjoying yourself.  I've been experimenting in the craft room tonight, perhaps the results may be seen tomorrow!  All of a sudden I realised what time it was and had to make a quick card to post.  I've also been having a sort-out on my computer as it's running like a slug and I don't want to lose anything before I get around to getting a new one so I was filing stuff onto my external hard drive.  Heaven help me if that ever goes wrong :-(

I had a lovely afternoon with my granddaughter today.  We lunched then shopped, what more could us girls ask for!

Sleep well.
Night night!
Anne x


Insert

Elements :
Sentiments - computer generated
Font - Veggieburger

Challenges :
CAS on Sunday - Thank You
Party Time Tuesday - Anything

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

Claire said...

A lovely simple card Anne, love what you have done here with the different colours. Hugs, Claire x

Christine Harrop said...

I like the CAS aspect of this card. The different shades of the text really draw the eye to it. Christine xx

cotnob said...

A lovely CAS card Anne, pretty colours.
It sounds like you had a lovely afternoon with your granddaughter.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

Fabulous CAS card Anne. Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a lovely CAS card Anne. Glad you had a nice time with your granddaughter.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Nancy said...

Love all the different tones of text on your CAS card! So glad you joined us this week at CAS on Sunday!

Mariken said...

Beautiful CAS card, really lovely! Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Tenia Nelson said...

What a cool ombre CAS card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday!!