Wednesday 18 September 2013

New Beginnings


Hi everyone!
A lovely day was had with my friend yesterday.  We went along to Glendoick Garden centre for their Tuesday seniors' lunch, oooh it was yummy and excellent value.  My friend had broccoli soup and fish & chips and I had haggis, neeps & tatties then Crannachan cheesecake!

Today I'm off to Livingston.  One of my buddies is there just now looking after her granddaughter so we're meeting up while the young one is at school.  We are also meeting up with Mr C's cousin who is also a friend of my friend ... small world eh!  I've no doubt there will be lots of chatting done.

This was another of the cards I made on Sunday.  I just love these Lili of the Valley toppers, they are so sweet and easy to make a card with.

Enjoy your day.
Hugs
Anne x


Insert

Elements :
Image - from Babies topper collection by Lili of the Valley
Paper & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat

Challenges :
Allsorts - Baby Baby
Delightful - New Beginnings
Little Miss Muffet - Pink / Grey
Make it Monday - Anything

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Anne, I love the whole design of it and that image is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful sweetie. Lovely colours.


Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just soooooocute!! x

Claire said...

This is so sweet Anne, love that starry paper. Hugs, Claire x

Nathalie said...

Very cute card. I love image. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

Christine Harrop said...

I adore this image and your card is super. Christine xx

brenda said...

This is a quite delightful baby card Anne with a very elegant feel to it.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card love that cute image
luv
Debby

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a adorable card! Love your design and creativity! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
Denise
Delightful Challenges DT