Sunday 20 October 2013

Christmas Cards DT - Flowers

Morning all!
What a horrendous day it was yesterday and doesn't look much better today. I'm being an awful blogger just now as I've so much to do before I'm off on my travels on Wednesday for three weeks. Can't wait! 

I didn't get as much done last night as I meant to as I bought myself a Hudl yesterday and spent most of the evening loading all my apps etc onto it so I can take it with me. I'll need to work like a wee Trojan today as I'm out with my granddaughter tomorrow and hospital on Tuesday to get my tear duct flushed out to hopefully sort my eye.  All go in the Campbell household.

Take care while I'm away.
Hugs
Anne x



Elements :
Paper - could be Kay & Co but not sure
Sentiment - from Merry Little Christmas collection by Clearly Besotted



6 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Anne.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire said...

Love your card Anne. Hugs, Claire x

Beryl said...

Whoever made that paper it's beautiful and it makes a lovely focal point for the card.
Beryl xx

Peanut said...

Love that large poinsettia! SO very lush. Don't worry about commenting. You get get your self sorted out and enjoy your hols! Must say, I'm a tad envious! LOL. But the mortgage has to be paid, eh?! Have a lovely day out, my friend!
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Nannieflash said...

Hi Anne, I hope you have a wonderful holiday, love your card to its gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Anne that flower looks awesome.
hugs
lorraine x