Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Card DT - Masculine

Hi folks!
Christmas is creeping up fast, only 3 more sleeps.  I hope you are organised and not stressing too much.  I've only got some veg to get and I'm organised.  The turkey and gammon is cooked, sliced and in the freezer as is the gravy, pigs in blankets and stuffing.  My daughter is bringing soup and my daughter-in-law is bringing dessert ... sorted!

The lurgy is slowly disappearing, thank goodness, I'm really getting fed up of it now!  I do hope that any of you who are feeling poorly get well soon.  There are so many viruses going around just now and it's little wonder mind you, the weather is so awful.

Take care and enjoy your Sunday.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Image - Little Fat Santa (Blue) by Fred, She Said
Paper - from Eskimo Escapades collection by NitWit
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Font - Xmas Terpiece Swashes
Punch - Snowflake by Woodware
Pearls - The Hobby House

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and details.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fab Anne. Glad you are sorted!!! Glad also you are feeling better.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments over the past year.

Christmas Blessings.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Anne, I love your adorable Santa image and lovely pastel blues.
I hope you manage to get rid of your lurgy completely before Christmas day.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

Love this Anne, so cute. Glad you're feeling better and hope you're 100% again by Wednesday. Carol x

Christine Harrop said...

Wow, how organised are you!!! Mind, I am totally up to date now (apart from the actual cooking) so I can take it easy over the next couple of days. Happy Christmas. Christine x

Sandra H said...

Pretty card you hubby will love it x

Jules said...

Hi Anne

A lovely card for your hubby .. .. I bet he loved it.

Pleased you are feeling much better now.

Have a really lovely Christmas and a great 2014!

Love Jules xx