Tuesday, 31 December 2013

My Fav 5 Creations of 2013

Morning all!
I can't believe it's Hogmanay, just where has 2013 disappeared to?  As I posted yesterday, Debby hosted Fav 5 Christmas Creations, well, today it's Fav 5 Creations of 2013.  While browsing through my blog there were some cards that I thought to myself "I didn't actually post that!" and others that I loved at the time and still do and they're the ones I've chosen.  Here we go with my Fav 5, ooops sorry, make that 6!
Hugs
Anne x


Sweet Baby

Get Well

Congratulations

Celebrate

Mr & Mrs

Much Cuteness

11 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

They are all gorgeous sweetie. I don't know how you have chosen just six as all your cards are awesome.

Wishing you a Very Happy/Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations....Wishing you and your family all the best for 2014.xxx

Shaz Brooks said...

Beautiful cards, love your use of colour & papers.Best wishes for a wonderful New Year, Shazsilverwolf

misteejay said...

Such lovely creations - TFS.

Toni xx

Sandra H said...

They are all gorgeous Anne all 6 of them xx

Carol said...

Six very beautiful cards Anne. Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year. Carol x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous selection Anne, such a wonderful variety of images.
Thank you for all of your lovely comments and support throughout the year.
Wishing you a very Happy New year.
Pauline
x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are absolutley stunning, gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Anne - I love your style.
Happy New Year
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful selection Anne, they're all so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Sorry missed a few of your posts.... Love the last one ... That bear is sooo sweet....
Hugs Sylvie xxx