Sunday 5 January 2014

Christmas Card DT - No Colouring

Hello!
Sunday again so that means the first Christmas Card Challenge of 2014.  Now this one is called No Colouring and I've interpreted it in that, the image IS coloured but it wasn't done by me.  It's was bought pre-coloured so I think that counts!

My friend and I went to House of Bruar yesterday, had a lovely lunch and a browse round but neither of us bought anything.  I think the shops are all pretty sad in January, a bit depleted after Christmas and by now it's just the dregs that's left in the sales.  Roll on the new Spring collections!

I'm hoping it stays fairly dry today as I was contemplating popping into town this afternoon to return a couple of things to M&S.  Fingers crossed.

Enjoy your day.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Image - from Christmas Angels Art Pad by Lili of the Valley
Paper - from Yuletide Wishes collection by Raspberry Road
Sentiment - from Modern Christmas collection by Clearly Besotted
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Dies - Square Parenthasis by Xcut : Circles / Scalloped Circles by Spellbinders

9 comments:

Beryl said...

A lovely image Anne - and a fab card.
Beryl xx

Carol said...

Fab Christmas card Anne, love the plaid background. Carol x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card love the background papers too! x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Anne, pretty image and I love your plaid papers.
Pauline
x

Christine Harrop said...

Super image and I love the backing paper. Christine x

Claire said...

This is lovely - love the tartan paper. Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty and that tartan paper finishes it off a treat. Hope you stayed dry.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the image and the tartan paper.
Kevin xx

Peanut said...

Love that background paper, Anne. Perfect for that delicate image. Great combo.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts