Wednesday 19 February 2014

It's a Man Thing!

Morning peeps!
I hope it's going to be a better day today.  When I went to the hairdresser yesterday I could hardly see in front of me and it was like that all morning and even when it cleared up it was grey and miserable.  I spent the rest of the morning houseworking (not my favourite occupation) and I played in the craft room in the afternoon.  Here is some of the fruits of my labours!

Meeting cousin for lunch so no doubt lots to catch up on.  Have a good day and stay safe.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Image - Pride and Joy Topper by Lili of the Valley
Sentiment - Flonzcraft

Challenges :
Less is More - Male

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Anne,love the image.xxx

Sandra H said...

Love your card Anne hope you enjoyed lunch with your cousin x

Anne said...

Aww this is adorable Anne
Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
Anne
Guest "Less is More"

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cutie Anne. Do you ever have lunch at home. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous CAS card Anne, great image.
Pauline
x

Chrissie said...

This is a really sweet image Anne!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Zw@@n said...

A very cute image, Anne. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma