Thursday 13 March 2014

MAWTT DT - Make and Decorate a Box

Hello everyone!
Hope you are all well this morning and enjoying the better weather we are having. Another lovely start to the day here so let's just hope it lasts!

Yesterday when I went out to the car to go to visit my friend I'd a flat tyre.  As it was such a beautiful day I decided to walk and Mr C came to pick me up and, of course, he changed my tyre for me.  I'll need to pay a visit to the garage today to get another one sorted out though.  I'll do some shopping in town if I need to wait for it being done.

After I've been to the garage I'm meeting my cuz for lunch and daughter and granddaughter are popping in for tea.  I'll get caught up on all their latest happenings.  Daughter has got a new job, where she works just now but a step up and she's to be told her start date today so she'll be mega excited and I probably won't get a word in edgeways!  Granddaughter was at the cinema last night with her pal to see the Lego Movie so I've no doubt I'll be hearing about that too.  I tell you, she's got a better social life than the rest of us put together!  

Best get a wriggle on now.  See you again soon.
Hugs
Anne x



Elements :
Image / Paper / Frame / Sentiment - The Hobby House
Dies - Leaves by CREAlies : Stars by Clearly Besotted
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards

Challenge :
Squigglefly - Flowers

15 comments:

Claire said...

A gorgeous box - love the design and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Beryl said...

This is so pretty Anne. Hope you have a good day and get that tyre sorted.
Beryl xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love your box and that image is adorable. Ohhh I know the kids with great social life feeling!!Im the Mum Taxi here!! Love Hazelxox

Hazel said...

Your box is lovely. You're going to have an exciting day, I hope you enjoy it. Hazel L. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really beautiful Anne, love the colours you have used.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire Grantham said...

Love the box Anne, the details are great, how clever to use an image. Cx

Holly Young said...

Very cute image you used, and your coloring is awesome! Beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

DesignerDiva said...

Such a pretty box Anne, beautiful image and lovely details
Hugs Laurie xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous box Anne, I love that image and your beautiful papers!
Tammy x

Sandra H said...

Anne this is beautiful x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous box Anne, I love your image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow… this is gorgeous Anne! such a sweet image and I love the pretty paper and embellies! :-))
Big hugs
Sue xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous box. Love it.

Susan xx

Carole said...

Very pretty Anne, great colour combo
Hugs
Carole xXx

Janice said...

A beautifully coloured image, what a sweet box, Jx