Thursday 22 May 2014

MAWTT DT - Snow Cute

Morning everyone!
Hope you are all well this morning but if you're feeling poorly I do hope you feel better soon.  It was a gorgeous summer day yesterday but unfortunately today we're back to grey skies and rain is forecast.

This is my last post for Moving Along with the Times and today I'm hosting the challenge.  I chose the theme of Snow Cute in the hope that some of our challengers will don their thinking caps to make their first Christmas card of the year.  I'm a lucky girl as my Christmas card box is full to overflowing which is just as well as I won't be making any more.  The sale of my crafty stuff has gone well but there is still a bit left so it will be getting popped onto Ebay at the weekend.   Two boxes of paper and card went to a good home yesterday.  One of my friends SIL runs Beavers so I'm sure they will manage to put it to good use.

My last card has been crafted and my last blog posted.  I am still going to pop in and out of blogland though to keep in touch with my blogging buddies so I'll say Au Revoir for now and see you around.

Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Image - House Mouse
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Flower - stash

11 comments:

Unknown said...

And what a gorgeous cute card to go out on Anne. Love it.
hugs
Dawn xx

Sandra H said...

Oh so sad but it's nice to know Anne you will still be popping in on blog land and great that most of your crafty items have sold your cards are stunning and great that you have your christmas cards ready it's so time consuming making them take care xx

Craft buddy said...

I love the little house mouse image, truly fitting the "snow cute" theme you came up with! xJessie

Claire said...

Love your adorable card Anne - have I missed some posts as I had no idea you were giving up crafting? Is there a reason why? Your lovely creations will be truly missed hun. Hugs and love, Claire x

Claire Grantham said...

Anne, great last card, love the image. Good luck, it's been a pleasure being on the same DT as you. Cx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Anne. We will miss your chatter and tales of your outings. Glad your craft sale went well. Looking forward to the dies I bought and getting to use them.

Big Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Anne, such an adorable image and fabulous design.
I will miss your wonderful cards, take care.
Pauline
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thank You for being a great member of the DT. Loved having you onboard. Thanks too for the dies they arrived yesterday xx Love this card its so sweet, Adorable wee image, Love Hazelxox

Hazel said...

A beautiful card, just my style, CAS. All the best for the future. Hazel L. x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Anne… such a cute image and the poinsettia is perfect embellishment! :-)
Hope to see you around in Blogland…. will miss you on the team... but good luck for the future!
Take Care
Hugs Sue B xx

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Anne,
This is such a sweet card and a great one to finish with. I'm so sad that you are giving up crafting because you have such a talent for card making. If your mojo left long ago, you certainly didn't need it!!!
Good luck with your future endeavours and hope you pop back sometimes.
Hugs
Carol x