Wednesday 18 March 2009

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm a little poorly at the moment. Some virus or other. Every bone aches and every muscle aches too with coughing. Thankfully I'm feeling a wee bit better today so I think I'm on the mend.

I don't know if my challenges will ever get off the ground this year! I keep trying but something always gets in the way. I have three lots of visitors between the beginning of April and the end of May so that's another chunk out of my crafting time. Not to worry, I'll get there one day.

Oh, I am a twit. The card I made for my friend that's in America - well I got the envelope done and the insert put in, posted it off in good time only to wake up one night thinking that I didn't even write in it. At least she'll know who sent it and she can always use to for someone else - I might get it back at the end of the year when it's my birthday!!!

Take care everyone, hope to be back soon. xx

5 comments:

Beryl (bik59) said...

Hope you feel better soon Anne
Keep warm and lots of fluids
Beryl x

debby4000 said...

Hope you get better soon. As for the card I've done that and not just once either.

Sue said...

Sorry to hear you are not well Anne, hope you soon feel heaps better.

Sue

Chrissie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling so poorly Anne, I wish you a very speedy recovery my dear friend.
I'm always forgetting to scan mine before I send them so you're not alone!

Beryl said...

Just spotted this Anne as I've been a.w.o.l. for a bit too. I hope you're feeling much better by now and will soon be back on top form
Beryl xx