Friday 10 April 2009

Hi everyone!
I'm back in the land of the internet. I am feeling fine again and have had my cousin and her husband for the last 5 days. We have had a fabulous time going here, there and everywhere as I wanted to show them as much as possible as this is their first visit to Spain since we moved here. Eating out was another delight but unfortunately all good things have to come to an end and I took them to the airport this morning.It's back to normality (whatever that is) for me now too.
I have a few things to do out and about then it's back to the apartment and work, work, work as I've commissions to fulfil and also get stuff ready for the market on Saturday and Sunday.
I hope you all have a great Eastertime and I'll be back on my blog very soon.
Best wishes to all xx

3 comments:

Beryl (bik59) said...

Glad you enjoyed your time with your cousin Anne. Hope the market goes well over the weekend
Beryl x

Beryl said...

Welcome back Anne. Glad you had a good time with your rellies. See you around the internet.
Beryl xx

Becky said...

Happy Easter Anne, good to see you back!
Love Becky xx