Monday 29 June 2009

Holiday

Hi everyone!
My idea of doing a challenge a day till I go back to Scotland for a couple of weeks are not going to come to fruition as yesterday I packed away all my craft stuff. Friends of ours are coming with two of their granddaughters to stay in the apartment while I'm away so I thought I'd better make a start to getting the place ship shape! I've so many other things to do ie MOT the car and clean it inside and out, deliver cards to a couple of places I supply - and all in this heat. I'm going to be into a greasy blob.

I hope when I get back that my mojo will have benefited from a break too. I will still manage to blog hop while back home so keep designing all those wonderful cards.

Take care
Anne xx

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Enjoy you time in Scotland.
luv
Debby