Friday 26 June 2009

Phew, Last Commission!

Normally I love doing commissions and personalised cards but because of the heat at the moment it's just not working. My hands are very sticky and my brain's not functioning - 'what's new' I hear you say!!! Anyway this is the last commission on my books for the moment. I'm off home to Scotland on 3 July for a couple of weeks but am going to try to do at least one challenge each day until then. Watch this space!

Elements :
Image - Eli & Emily from the Doodle Palace
BP - from the Romantic Moments collection on Very Funky CD by Funky Hand
Sentiment - computer generated
Bits & Pieces - stash
Challenges :
Cutie Sunday - Sketch #47
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Weddings (might not get away with this one!)
Charisma Cardz - Anything

11 comments:

Beryl (bik59) said...

This is just beautiful Anne,
Beryl x

pinky said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours and the really pretty image. Should get away with a wedding alright! Enjoy your holidays.
pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Anne this is just utterly gorgeous I love your design on this one and that image is so lovely, well done for battling on through this hot and humid weather, I am afraid it has certainly sapped my creative juices lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and so cute.
luv
Debby

Arwen said...

Oh it's so amazing. Sweet little elephants. Thanks for joining us this week.

xoxo Arwen

JanJ said...

Such a sweet card, lovely image & colours you've chosen, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

Jan x

Linnie said...

Oh Ann! this is soooo cute i just love it
luv linniexxx

Sally said...

Such an adorable card. I agree with you about the heat and sticky hands. Makes me lose my mojo too! Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card sweetie what a brilliant colour scheme and great little image
Hugs Jacqui x

Vee said...

A really sweet card. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Karina said...

Hi Anne, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina