Saturday 27 February 2010

Card Maker


My Card Maker mag is sent to our home in Scotland and it was only on Thursday that my dearly beloved (aka personal courier) brought it to me.  I immediately fell in love with the beautiful papers and as it's a very dear friend's birthday this month I set to and made this card.  I am emailing it to Card Maker for their Your Cards page.

Elements :
BP, Image & Sentiment - Spring Florals Collection by Nancy Watts - free papers in March 2010 Card Maker magazine
Faux Stitching - #636 by Tombow
Other bits and bobs from stash

6 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely card Anne. I LOVE those papers.
Can you please send me some mojo? I havent made a card in months.:-(

Annie said...

what pretty papers beautiful colours on this card - sure to be featured in the magazine!
hugs, annie x

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Anne, which I am sure your friend will love. The colours are lovely.
Janette

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Anne, I am sure your friend will love it. Good luck with sending it to the mag, hope you get it published
Beryl x

Claire said...

Beautiful card, you've certainly done those lovely papers justice.
Claire xx

Chrissie said...

Such a gorgeous card Anne and those papers are beautiful!
Good luck with your card in the mag.