Friday 26 February 2010

CCT / ILD


Challenges :
Cute Card Thursday - Ribbon-Tastic
I Love Digi - Think Pink - this is a new challenge site

Elements :
Image - Maisy Asleep on Bench by Di's Digi Downloads
BP - Pajama Party by Doodlebug
Ticket - Crafty Ann
Other bits and bobs from stash

I watercoloured the image using #22, #60, #67, by Marvy, #761, #969, #985 by Tombow, #705 Gelly Roll pen by Sakure.  I distressed the edge of the ticket using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.  The ticket was originally blank and I added the sentiment to it.  The reason I used Peace was I meant to enter this into the Digital Ink Co challenge of that name but unfortunately this company is suddenly no longer.

7 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

I love this Anne and the peace tag sums it up beautifully.
Ann x

Elaine ♥ said...

Lovely card, love the soft pink papers, and what a gorgeous image :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Annie said...

such an adorable image, and I love the pretty ribbon bow. thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a sweet image for a wonderful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Bev said...

This is a great card with a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I love Digi.

Poppy said...

lovely card,great image.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Callie said...

so sweet. great image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi!!