Friday 26 March 2010

CAS / DCD


Challenges :
Die Cut Dreams - New Beginnings

Elements :
BP - I've a feeling it's Laura Ashley but can't be certain
Sentiment - computer generated
Flower - Prima
Spacer & Pearl Brad - The Hobby House
Edging - Doily punch by Martha Stewart

Oh I so love the clean simple look, I think that's my forte and the sketch from Clean & Simple came just at the right time.  My friend asked me to make a wedding acceptance card for her and I was struggling to think of a design.  I also hope it will be accepted at Die Cut Dreams as it is a new beginning, well, the announcement of a new beginning - have I convinced the DCD team?  Hugs x

12 comments:

Mummylade said...

such a classy card. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this time and good luck.

Natasha said...

Very pretty! I really like the doily punch on here!

Annie said...

so elegant and beautiful - a stunning card.
hugs, annie x

Beryl K said...

Just beautiful Anne, I love this style of card
Beryl x

Doreen said...

Simply stunning Anne it is a gorgeous styl.xxx

Victoria said...

very chic indeed, love that paper

Thanks for playing along at DCD this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Susie Sugar said...

Classy card Anne love the paper, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

Janette said...

I love the simplicity of the look of this card.
Janette

de said...

This is SO beautiful!

Rosanne said...

A very elegant card!

Janet said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Janet xx

Maria Matter said...

love this CAS look!
this is the same paper I just used for my vintage card today! love it!!!
Blessings, Maria