Friday, 26 March 2010

Papertake / Pollycraft (DT Call)


Challenges :
Papertake - sketch
Pollycraft (DT Call) - use one of the freebie digi images

Elements :
Image - Codi Stylin by Pollycraft
BP - design 1, 7 & 10 from Sprinkles Collection by Designer Digitals
Flower - Crafty Feeling
Pearl Brad & Spacer - The Hobby House
Sentiment - general sentiments from Lili of the Valley
Edging - Scallop Dot punch by Martha Stewart

The image has been coloured using #761, #969 by Tombow #700 #720 by Sakura

8 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Thanks for the blog love! Your card is soooo sweet! I love the paper you used. Who makes it?

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card Anne, good luck with the DT call. If I was choosing you would definitely get the job
Beryl x

Jackie said...

That´s lovely Anne. :-D

fi's cards and crafts said...

cool card...I like the colours you have used, they blend in lovely with the DP.

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Anne and good luck with the DT call - I don't suppose there's any point in saying that you'd get the job if it was me..........lol!
Ann x

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Anne
Janette

My Little Space said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

Janet said...

Pink, my favourite. Such a pretty card and well laid out. Best of luck.

Janet xx