Thursday 29 July 2010

A Surprise

Sorry folks, there's no card today.  I had an unexpected day out with my aunt and cousin today and it lasted much longer than anticipated!  I thought I'd be home by 5ish but my cuz decided we would stay at hers for tea so I've not been home that long!  These kinda days are often better than planned outings and this one was no exception - that's what I was missing when I lived in Spain.

Anyway, instead of a card I'm going to show you what the postie brought me yesterday.  A surprise from one of my blogging friends (you know who you are, mwah).  It was a welcome home prezzie and I truly appreciated the kind thought.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh wow what a welcome prezzie,glad you had an enjoyable day.xxx

Christine said...

Sounds like you had a 'special' day yesterday Anne with your Aunt & Cousin. Lovely surprise welcome home pressie, thanks for sharing
Hugs xx

Susie Sugar said...

How beautiful and I reckonise that work anywhere so you don't need to tell me who its from !! lol
Her work is lovely
Welcome home Anne
Hugs Susie xx

Victoria said...

aw *blushes* - sorry so late in catching up, not had much me time recently! Glad you love it
xxx