Tuesday 3 August 2010

Wedding Commission


I've kind of fallen by the wayside again with my blogging and challenging.  I've still got my granddaughter staying with it being the school holidays but her Mummy is off on holiday from Thursday night so hopefully things will return to normal after that - whatever normal is!!!

Anyway this card is for a friend who is going to a wedding on Saturday - yes, this Saturday so it was a quick photo last night before I popped it into an envelope and will be off to the post office just shortly with it.

Elements :
BP - Wedding Bride & Groom by The Paper Company
Image - Wedding Carriage by Lili of the Valley
Sentiment - computer generated
Lace - Crafty Feeling
All other elements came in a surprise parcel from a blogging pal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thats so elegant and magical too
I have a new challenge at my Dezinaworld blog if you fancy a go but if not, just keep on making beautiful art
Hugs June xxxxx

Victoria said...

Very classy, that paper is fab, might have to invest in that at some point
xx