Thursday 15 December 2011

Sneak Peek


I've been a very, very bad blogger ... again!  Time is not on my side these days but I've snatched a few hours in the craft room today to make samples for the showcasing of Ooh La La Creations new disc - Shoes in Bloom 2 - which is out on Create and Craft on 23 December.  I don't know the time at the moment but will let you know very soon.  I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do, the colours are so vibrant and there's everything you could possibly need on one disc.

It's exceptionally cold here today and the pavements, and even some of the roads, are just like a skating rink.  Thank goodness Mr C is at home today and I don't have to take our 4-legged friend out for a walk.  

Here's a sneaky peek of some of the new designs - all will be revealed on 23rd!  Hugs x

    


  

4 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Anne

Very intrigueing but gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sandra H said...

Just so beautiful and intrigueing:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

I'm quite sure they are all totally stunning knowing your fabulous cards Anne!!
hugs
Dawn x

KraftyKoolKat said...

They look gorgeous Anne. I am sure that they are awesome when we see them all. Have a great Christmas.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx