Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sparkly Fairy


Hi!  I managed to grab a few hours to myself today so I've been crafting and started watching Series 1 of Downton Abbey on DVD.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  Mr C and I spent it with our daughter and her family and we had a great time.  Santa was so good to all of us, we're very lucky.  Although it's not New Year yet I've made a resolution ... I'm doing the inside of my cards as I go along so this one is the first!


Challenges :
Bearly Mine - Anything
Everybody Art - Anything
Karens Doodles - Spots and Stripes
Make It Monday - Anything
Paper Sundaes - Celebrate
Pile it On - Bling
Pollycraft - Punch It
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything
Sparkles - Anything but Christmas

Elements :
DP - from Sweet Pea collection by Stampin Up!
Image - from Party Time collection by Lili of the Valley
Sentiment - Craft Creations
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Punches - Leaf Border by Fiskars : Rounded Corner by Woodware
Die - Leaves by CREAlies

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Oh your card is so lovely great image and fabulous background papers truly amazing:) Sandra H

Irene said...

A beautiful card Anne, I love the design papers they are fabulous, and what an adorable image. Brilliant layout and flowers.

luv
irene
xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I love how youve coloured your image, and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Anne.This is a sweet image coloured perfectly . Love the papers and that pretty spray of flowers . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Daniele said...

adorable card, we seem to have made the same resolution, I ussually leave the inside but I'm going to turn over a new leaf....lol
hugs and best wishes for the New Year

Kianel said...

Really cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations paints challenge!
Love from France, Kianel.

Joey said...

Beautiful card, I love the layout and your colour choice, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a sweet image, gorgeous flowers too!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Karen's Doodles!

Cards By MI said...

Such little cutie. Very sweet looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie