Sunday 30 December 2012

Fav Five of 2012


Me again!  While still snuggled under the duvet this morning I was reading the blogs I follow and, lo and behold, I was chosen as the winner for Debby's Fav Five for Christmas!  Wow, how lucky is that when I'm starting crafting again.

Now, I'm in no way expecting to win again, but as Debby has challenged us to show our Fav Five for 2012 I just knew I had to take part.  Here are the cards I've chosen.

Hugs
Anne xx


love the simplicity of this one

just because I made a man card!

simplicity again

my fav colours

ooooh, another simple one
________________________________________________________________

I couldn't stop there so here are another five that I'm liking!

  

  


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Anne, Oh my goodness they are all absolutely stunning l can see why you didn't stop at 5 they are all gorgeous xx

Pia S said...

They're all such lovely cards, and what a great variation too! My favorite card is the one with the car - a perfect design for a male card - it's tricky to make cards for the grown up men in our lives! I also like your first one, it's such a "correct" look for a card to give to someone for such a sad occasion.

Donna Mosley said...

These are all gorgeous Anne.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Anne no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby