Thursday 7 February 2013

Heart


Hi
Sorry I'm a bit late on the go today.  It's been one of these days that nothing seemed to go as planned!  Not to worry, better late than never.

It's been another nice day here, dry and cold but I notice tonight on the forecast there's snow looming again.  I hope it stays away as Mr C and I are going to Inverness next week for 3 days and I don't want the weather to be bad then.  

Here's my card for the day.  I must enlist the help of my son and get these photos sorted out.  The colouring on the card is a lovely blue but it isn't showing up very well on the photo.  My son is a dab hand at photography so I've no doubt, when he has time, he'll give me some instruction!

I decided when I started crafting again I wasn't going to buy dies, punches etc that I was only going to use once or twice then they never see the light of day again so I scoured ebay the other day for die cuts and bought quite a few different ones.  At the moment it seems a better idea to me but you never know ...

I have left this card blank intentionally as it could be used for so many different occasions and I'll stamp whatever sentiment is appropriate when I need it.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Papers - Big Dots / His n Hers Little Dots / Bluebell Plain by Pink Petticoat
Die - La Rue Heart by Memory Box
Pearl - The Hobby House
Cord - stash

Challenges :
Fab n Funky - Valentine / Hearts
Fresh Brewed - Hearts and Dots
Pennys - Ribbon / Bow
Simon Says - Heart

16 comments:

Peanut said...

ooo I love that die! so delicate and pretty. I apologise for not visiting sooner… been poorly but I'm getting better. Your creation made me smile.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Jackie C said...

This is gorgeous, very classy and clean.
Jackie DT member ds4j xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous I love that die Anne! its so pretty and the colours are gorgeous huggles hun Sue J xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...


Beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member

Claire said...

A lovely classy creation hun. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Wow Anne this is awesome and so Elegant x

Joy said...

So elegant, that intricut die cut is beautiful thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Angela B. said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

Angela B. (DT Member)

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Anne, I love the delicate heart die cut and your colours look lovely even if they are not true to the original.
Pauline
x

pinky said...

That heart is so delicate looking Anne, how did you stick it on? The card is just beautiful.

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo Anne this is one classy looking card that heart looks so beautiful.
hugs
lorraine x

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous card! Love that beautiful heart, so elegant. Thanks for joining us for our month long Hearts and Dots challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

Linda

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card, thank you for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw!!

hugs Vicky xxx

Rach83 said...

Stunning design and wonderful colours. Love that die cut - so elegant.

Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! I love the lacy heart! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Sarah said...

So pretty--love how you used this perfect die! Thank you for creating with us at Fresh Brewed Designs!