Wednesday 6 February 2013

Racing Along


Morning everyone!
What started out as a very wintry morning yesterday was all gone by lunchtime and we had a lovely afternoon, still very cold but so nice to see the sun.  This morning the sun is shining again so I'm off to town to meet my cousin for lunch.  I've a few bits and pieces I must see to so I'll do the lot while I'm there.

I was supposed to be at the hairdresser this morning but unfortunately my girl is still off sick.  She's had the noro virus and it's really taken its toll on her.  There doesn't seem to be anybody in the country who hasn't had something this year ... and it's only February!

I had an afternoon crafting yesterday and made three cards that just popped into my head so I'll use them as and when a challenge fits my theme!!!

Hope you are all OK.
Take care
Hugs
Anne xx


Insert

Elements :
Image - Zooming Along from Busy Bears collection by Lili of the Valley
Sentiment - from Lola Rose Birthday Cake collection by Pink Petticoat
Papers - Honeycomb / Big Dots by Pink Petticoat
Nailheads - Mark Richards
Ribbon - Anitas
Insert - created using Paint.net

Challenges :
Crazy - Birthday
Love to Create - Celebrate
Papertake Weekly - Anything

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Anne,fab image.xxx

Claire said...

Fab card Anne, love the image and a great layout too. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Sorry to hear your little girl is ill Anne:( hope she gets well soon bugs are all over the place lately..this card is really pretty love the LOTV image and the sentiment huggles hun xxxx Sue J xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Anne, I like the image and the papers.
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

This is wonderful. I hope your little one is soon on the mend.

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Ann, love the image.
Hugs Tracy x

pinky said...

Love the clean cut lines and layout Anne, gorgeous card.

Mei said...

Looove how you colored the image!! Gorgeous card! Love the sketch you used!

Thanks for joining us this week for our birthday challenge at Love to Create!

Mei - LTC DT

Miss Emerald said...

Gorgeous card! Your colouring is absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Anne.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

A very sweet card Anne, thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge.

B x

cotnob said...

This is a super card Anne, great image and it really stands out beautifully against the monochrome background.
I hope you had a lovey lunch.
Pauline
x

Jackie Randolph said...

Super sweet birthday card with this adorable image. Thank you so much for joining our 1st Birthday Celebration at Love to Create Challenges!

Jacki admin-Love to Create