Monday, 20 January 2014

OLL DT - A Man Card

Morning fellow bloggers!
When I was asked to go back to OLL as the blog coordinator Wendi said I didn't need to take part in the challenges but since I chose the theme this week I though it was only right that I made a card.  I chose a man card as I do find it quite challenging making these designs.  Here's what I've done this time.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Image, Paper & Sentiment - from Biking collection on Everyday Occasions CD by OLL Creations

Challenge :
Charisma Cardz - It's A Boy Thing

13 comments:

Beryl said...

Super 'man' card Anne. Great image and design.
Beryl xx

Crafty Kitten said...

Oh Anne it's a fab male card hunni. Love it. Xxx

Crafty Kitten said...

Oh Anne this is a fabulous male card hunni. I love it.
xxxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Fabulous mans card...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Claire said...

What a great male card Anne. Hugs, Claire x

nwilliams6 said...

This is so fun! What a great image and your card is wonderful!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card

Rita said...

Great card Anne. Love the image. Hugs Rita xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Anne, brilliant image. I think I'm one of the few that enjoys making cards for men/boys!
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous creation Anne.

Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Anne, you did a great job with your card! I love that little image! xx

Christine Harrop said...

Was sure I left a comment here yesterday! Anyway a great card and love the image. I'm a cyclist but don't do mountain biking! I leave that activity to John! Hugs Christine

Lisa Sumpter said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us over at Charisma Cardz this challenge. Good luck in the draw!

Lisa xox
Paper Craft Bliss